Become a Partner
Checkpoint Systems’ Channel Partner Program provides retail security dealers and integrators the opportunity to work with the global leader in RF-EAS systems to deliver a complete set of shrink management solutions to retailers. Checkpoint has provided shrink management solutions to retailers for over 35 years, so we know what it takes to be successful — and we base our success on your success.
All Checkpoint Channel Partners benefit from:
- Access to industry-leading solutions. Channel Partners deliver Checkpoint’s complete range of RF shrink management solutions, tags and labels, not inferior third-party or
- Highly profitable revenue through recurring supply sales.
- Unlimited opportunity: No geographic restrictions on where you sell in the U.S.
- Ease of entry: No mandatory stocking levels. Stock what you need for your customer base.
- True partnership with comprehensive, ongoing product sales and technical training, team selling and end-user referrals.
- Sales and marketing support: includes customized literature, brochures and sell sheets, mail programs, website assistance, creative marketing assistance, tradeshow support and more.
- Exclusive resources: include a Partner resource website and convenient, automated online ordering 24 hours a day.
For more information on becoming a Checkpoint Channel Partner, please contact Tammy Richardson.
Click here for more information on becoming a Gold Certified Channel Partner.